The Ministry of Tourism international offices are conducting a series of webinars.For your convenience, we publish the recordings of those Webinars
- New discoveries found in the biblical city of David, a biblical seminar
2.4.2020 – 11:00AM London Time
The lecture will focus on the new discoveries made in the Biblical city of David.
Lecture by Dr Shahar Shilo
- Constant Improvement and Evaluation
2.4.2020 2:00PM Stockholm Time
Usually, when we are in the hectic day to day we don't have the time to evolve and consider new strategies. It was Claude Bernard who said "It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning". So we are utilizing the time for reflection and want to invite you to join! Just like the Scouts phrase "Be prepared" We want to prepare today for tomorrow.
This is why we collaborate with
Eran Ketter, Ph.D. a specialist in global trends, crisis management
Itai Green entrepreneur an expert in innovation in organizations and creative thinking.
Who is that for? Airports, Tour operators, agencies, consortia, media, PR and basically everyone!
Join us! Feel free the share the opportunity
- Travel to Inspirational Israel
7.4.2020 12:00 PM Toronto Time
- New Discoveries found in the Biblical city of David
07.04.2020, 13:30 London Time
This lecture will focus on the new discoveries made in the Biblical city of David.
The discussion will be on the ongoing excavation of the Roman period street from the times of Christ, which has been excavated for over the last 4 years.
22.04.2020, 18:00 Israel Time
A virtual wine evening, focusing on the wines of Israel - from tradition to Innovation.
With one of Israel’s leading wine experts and CEO of Vinspiration, Guy Haran.
- Classic round tour of Israel with some hidden gems
23.04.2020, 11:00 London Time
- Crisis management, Technology, the future trends and in between
The current situation in which we are facing the COVID19 is a time to re-evaluate strategies, to improve efficiency, to
implement a more of data-driven approach and to utilize the time to elevate as oppose to focusing in cutting loses only.
In this Webinar we will Host:
Mr. Gal Hana - Israel consul of Tourism for Canada
Mr. Eran Ketter (PhD) - a tourism-resilience advisor and keynote speaker
Mr. Itai Green, Corporate Open Innovation expert, Innovate Israel & ITTS Founder
- Gastronomy Webinar
30.04.2020, Philippines\Hong Kong Time 15:00, Israel Time 10:00
- City Breaks- Tel Aviv and Jerusalem (but not only)
30.04.2020, 11:00 London Time
- Eat & drink and eat some more
07.05.2020, 11:00 London Time
- Accessible Israel Webinar
12.05.2020, 11:00 Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Before we were all asked to stay home, many in Israel were focused on making sure that there was a way for everyone to get out of the house and #visitisrael.
Please Join Yael Golan, Director and Consul of the Southern Region of the US, as well as some of the most inspiring travel professionals you will meet to "Explore Accessible Israel" next Tuesday, May 12 at 11AM ET and 8AM PT.
As a destination, we have come a long way (though there is always further to go) from Jerusalem emergence as the first accessible UNESCO World Heritage Site to Yad Sarah, a wonderful organization providing complimentary medical equipment rentals to visitors.
13.05.2020, 19:00 London Time
.All you ever wanted to know about Hummus and some more, an interactive webinar with one of Israel’s leading Hummus experts
- Sports & Adventure around Israel
14.05.2020, 11:00 London Time
- Israeli Travel Tech showcase
26.05.2020, Israel Time 21:00, New York Time 14:00, Los Angeles Time 11:00
Please join us in a conversation with 10 Israeli Travel-Tech Startups about how Israeli Tech Can Bounce Travel Back!
We will discuss technological solutions, ideas and strategies to apply during and post-Covid19 era.
- Israel versus Corona
04.06.2020, Jerusalem Time 10:00, Manila/Hong Kong Time 15:00, New Delhi Time 12:30
- Q&A Tourism in Israel post COVID-19The webinar explain and clarify the current situation in Israel and try to have a look into the future.
- New Discoveries relating to the Location in Jerusalem of the Trial of Jesus
18.06.2020, 19:00 London Time
- New Discoveries relating to the Location in Jerusalem of the Trial of Jesus A biblical30.06.2020, 14:00 London Time
- Coffee Break
07.07.2020, 11:00 London TimeThe Israel Tourist Office is pleased to invite you to attend our short “Coffee Break” seminar in conjunction with OTT.
We’ve planned something very special for you: Ms Ori Shavit, one of Israel’s most influential leaders in Israel’s vegan revolution, is doing a live cooking demonstration from her kitchen in Israel.
Ori will show you how to cook vegan shakshuka, as well as discuss how Israel is turning into one of the best places on earth to enjoy vegan food.
We’ll send you the ingredient list before hand in case you want to cook along with the demo – it’s going to be both fun & fascinating!
- The New Roman Period Street29.07.2020, 19:00 London Time
- The Sea Of Galilee virtual tour (By ‘AmazingJerusaelm’ tours)
03.08.2020Brought to you on behalf of the Israel Government tourist Office in London together with Worldwide Christian Travel
נעשה בשיתוף עם www.amazingjerusalem.com
- A Sip of Israel in North America
- The Path to Recovery - Focus on the Israel Hotel Sector01.09.2020, 19:00 London Time
- New findings in Jerusalem related to the location of the Trial of Jesus - Dr. Shahar Shilo
01.09.2020, 19:00 London Time
- Sneak peek tour of the new Core exhibition at the Museum of the Jewish People in Tel Aviv
- A Virtual Roundtable
- A virtual tour TO TEL AVIV through innovation & sustainability29.09.2020
Galit Reismann, Tel Aviv based fashion entrepreneur, curator, and tastemaker hosted a virtual tour of the city's most innovative studios, enlightening our journey with fashion stories from the early days of the country till nowadays fashion scene, allowing us to meet the makers, feel the vibe and get the inside scoop on Israeli's fashion and design trends, also under the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The Land of Inspiration12.11.2020
1PM-3PM EDT / 10AM-12PM PT
A VIRTUAL ROUNDTABLE TRADE SHOW
Join some of the top U.S. based companies specializing in Israel travel in roundtable Zoom sessions as they share their plans and products for a variety of audiences and experiences.
Opening Remarks by Eyal Carlin & David Dinour (Tourism Commissioner to North America | TOPI Chairman)
Individual DMC presentations
General presentations by the Israel Nature
and Parks Authority and by ELAL Airlines
- Israel’s Great Outdoors
18.11.2020, 11:00 London Time
- Zoom in on Israel24.11.2020, Stockholm Time 02:00 PM
- A journey to the Kibbutz between the Past and the Present25.11.2020, 11:00 London Time
Join Shira Harpaz, a true kibbutz expert- live, teach and dream about the Israeli Kibbutz and Yinon Ben Hod, Director of Sales & Marketing at Sar El tours & conferences.
- IMOT & Israeli partners – a Christian focused trade show01.12.2020, 13:00 (Eastern Time (US and Canada
Join as we explore the endless faith based experiences Israel has to offer. IMOT directors will be there, alongside United Airlines, Israel National Parks Authority, the Israel Museum and Israeli DMC’s.
- Israel’s unique spa & wellness options02.12.2020, 11:00 London Time
Join us to learn more about Israel’s excellent Spa & Wellness options. Our expert speaker will be Yoav Gal, owner & CEO of Israel My Way, a quality Israeli DMC who specialises in the luxury market. We look forward to seeing you online!
Speaker: Yoav Gal, owner & CEO of Israel My Way
- Israel’s Rich Cultural Offerings09.12.2020, 11:00 London Time
- IMOT and Israeli partners – a leisure & luxury focused trade show15.12.2020, 10:00 (Pacific Time (US and Canada
Join some of the top Israel industry professionals in roundtable Zoom sessions as they share what’s new in Israel and diverse journeys for travelers of all motivations.
Join us as we explore the luxury and leisure experiences Israel has to offer.
IMOT directors will be there, alongside Delta Airlines, Israel National Parks Authority, the Israel Museum and Israeli DMC’s.
- Home of the Holidays16.12.2020, 12:00 (Central Time (US and Canada
Celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas in Israel!
Join the Israel Ministry of Tourism and the cities of Jerusalem and Nazareth as we light the Menorah and look at Jewish and Christian traditions in Israel celebrating the Festival of Lights and Christmas.
- Israel Tourism Forum in the UAE
16.12.2020The first virtual UAE-Israel tourism forum hosted by the officials from Israel’s Ministry of Tourism.
Israel Tourism Forum in the UAE:
Press Conference at the Israel Tourism Forum in the UAE:
- Tel Megiddo (Armageddon): The Jewel in the Crown of Biblical Archaeology19.01.2021
Presented by Prof. Israel Finkelstein. Professor Finkelstein is professor emeritus of Tel Aviv University. He is a member of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities and a foreign member of the French Académie des Inscriptions et Belles Lettres.
- Israel - Tourism 3.0
A two-hour event hosted by Gal Hana, Israel Consul of Tourism for Canada, and include various panels discussing the state of travel and tourism in Israel.
The event brought together various bright minds and forward thinkers to identify what’s needed to restart travel.
- Yanki Margalit: Entrepreneur, high-tech pioneer, social leader, and seasoned investor, Margalit addressed how the COVID-19 pandemic has acted as a catalyst for technology
- Ian Yeoman: Regarded as the world’s only professional futurologist specializing in travel and tourism, Yeoman will use innovative future scenarios to discuss how tourism will have changed by the year 2050 and whether we should be scared of what’s to come or embrace the unknown
In addition, a Hotel panel comprising representatives from Dan Hotels, Prima Hotels, and Abraham Hostels, while a Wholesaler Panel including Peerless Travel, Nazarene Tours, and Eshet Tours.
A Technology panel featuring representatives from leading Israeli tech innovators, namely Gamitee, Bridgify, and Pruvo.
- Israel - the world's best place to watch birds21.01.2021, 19:00 Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Speakers: Israeliska Statens Turistbyrå | Erik Hirschfeld, AviFaunaNaturresor | Jonathan Meyrav, Director of Tourism and International Events Israel Ornithological Center
Israel är en av världens bästa platser för fågelskådning. Under vår och höst flyger mer än en miljard fåglar över Israel och variationen av arter är fantastisk.
- The Israeli outdoors
26.01.2021, 15:00 Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, ViennaA webinar on Israel's amazing and diverse nature, its beauty and why National Parks are the perfect excursion and destination after Corona.
Presented (in English) by Mr. Hagay Dvir, Tourist Product Manager at Israel Nature and Parks Authority.
- The Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven26.01.2021
Prof. Adi Erlich about the newly discovered cultic place to Pan and a church in Caesarea Philippi, the Banias Nature Reserve.
Professor Erlich is Director of the Institute of Archaeology at the University of Haifa, and teaches in the departments of Archaeology and Art History. She specializes in Hellenistic, Roman and Byzantine archaeology and art.
- The Birthday of the Trees: Sustainability in Israel27.01.2021
Join the Israel Ministry of Tourism to celebrate the “Birthday of the Trees,” Israel’s holiday of Tu Bishvat, to taste some of the best natural flavors of Israel and be inspired by its unique sustainable narrative.
- Tu’Bishvat celebration quiz night
he Israel Tourist Office is delighted to invite you to a very special 'Tu’Bishvat celebration quiz night'
with plenty of prizes to be won!
(from Israeli wine, cookery books, hampers, and more).
Join us to learn more about Israel's culture and celebrate The Jewish holiday of Tu’bishvat- which is also known as 'New Year of the Trees'.
Today in Israel, the day is celebrated as an ecological awareness day with tree planting and eating dried fruits as a celebration.
- ZOOM in on Israel
02.02.2021, 10:30 Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Come and learn all about Israel as a destination for all.
* Dana Gazit, Director, Israel Government Tourism Office, The Netherlands and The Nordic Countries
* Avihai Tsabari, Owner and CEO, Via Sabra and Israel4All
* Abbas Abbas, Founder & CEO, AlManarah Association
- Early Christianity at Caesarea Maritima09.02.2021
Presented by Dr. Iosi Bordowicz, Director of the Heritage Section of the Archaeology Department at the Israel Nature & National Parks Authority. He is a lecturer at the Preparatory Program in Bar Ilan University and Research fellow in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv University.
- Christians in the Holy Land
Christians are less than 2% of the population of Israel, but they are a very diverse community. They comprise more than a dozen traditional denominations as well as many Protestant communities with various traditions, rituals, and practices. They are considered "Living Stones," who have maintained their presence in the Holy Land at pilgrimage sites throughout Israel since the first century. In this webinar, we will explore the different Christian communities in the Holy Land, looking at their history, culture, and heritage. We will also examine the activities of the Jerusalem Center for Jewish-Christian Relations at the Rossing Center for Education and Dialogue, which promotes dialogue and understanding between Christians and Jews within the special context of the Holy Land.
- A Purim Celebration25.02.2021 ,London
- Israel & The UAE: Tour The Middle East Like Never Before
- Sindyanna of Galilee - Celebrating the International Women’s Day
- Israel – holiday around the corner10.03.2021 ,Berlin
Under the motto “Holidays in Israel within reach”, high-ranking representatives of Israeli incoming tourism and industry insiders will provide information on the latest developments and innovations. They provide answers and look forward to an exchange about Israel tourism in the coming months. The Director General form Israel Ministry for Tourism Amir Halevi, will inform about the latest updates, the stratgies and news. At the beginning of the event, the Israel Ambassador to Germany, Jeremy Issacharoff, will address a few words to the guests.
* S.E. Jeremy Issacharoff, Ambassador of the State of Israel
* Amir Halevi, State Secretary of the Israel Ministry of Tourism
* Yossi Fatael, General Manager of the Israel Incoming Tour Operators Association, Vice President of the United Federation of Travel Agents Association (UFTTA) and Chairman of the UFFTA Committee on Airlines and IATA Affairs
* Yael Danieli, CEO Israel Hotel Association
- A training session for UK travel agents11.03.2021 ,London
- Museum Madness15-19.03.2021 ,U.S.A.
Monument Monday: Archeological and Biblical Museums
Tapestry Tuesday: Ethnicity, Religions, and Culture
Wonderful Wednesday: Innovation, Science, Architecture, and Photography
Freaky Friday: Modern, Contemporary, and Suprising Art
Throwback Thursday: Modern History and National Museums
- Christian Webinar for Easter
- Easter London Event
In cooperation with www.amazingjerusalem.com
- Passover Seder
- Israel and the United Arab Emirates Opportunities for Hotel Investment
07.04.2021 ,Department of Foreign Investment Relations
The Israel Ministry of Tourism and HVS, along with the UAE-Israel Business Council and Copeland Hospitality, co-hosted a webinar on cross-border hotel investment between the UAE and Israel on Wednesday 7 April 2021 at 2:30 pm (Israel time) and will enable delegates to understand more about the hotel sector in each country.
- Bible Lands Museum
07.04.2021 ,(Los Angeles (USA
- Old City Jerusalem Jewish Quarter
12.04.2021 ,(Chicago (USA
Presented by Yaniv Levy. Yaniv Levy has worked in tourism since 2009. A licensed tour guide, Levy worked with the City of David Marketing Department, as the Marketing Manager of the Music Museum in Jerusalem and currently serves as the Tourism Manager for the Jewish Quarter. He is currently working on his MBA in tourism management.
- Israel where else virtual convention 2021
27.04.2021 ,Ministry of Tourism
- Israel by Train
- The Christian Quarter
Presented by Father Alberto Pari
Father Alberto Joan Pari is a Franciscan friar of the Custody of the Holy Land. Pari holds a BA in Education and BA in Theology and Philosophies as well as a MA in Holy Scriptures and Archeology. He is responsible for the inter religious dialogue and ecumenism for the Custody of the Holy Land, the Franciscan community in the Middle East. In addition, he is the General Coordinator of the Communication Office, the Director of the Music School of the Custody of the Holy Land and teaches Hebraism at the Franciscan University in Jerusalem.
- A better and more responsible world? New tourist consumer trends in the post-corona world
28.04.2021 ,Strategy and Policy Administration
The New Covid Reality has led to a dramatic change in consumer preferences and trends, and in the way tourism products and
services are purchased and used. What are the "Dos", and what are the "Don'ts"? Let's embark on a journey to discover the
new tourists who want to be more responsible, give equal opportunities and tour the world in a more sustainable manner.
- Museum of the Jewish People
04.05.2021 ,LondonA special launch event of the Museum of the Jewish People The Museum of the Jewish People (formerly known as the Museum of the Jewish Diaspora) is based in Tel Aviv, and is the largest and most comprehensive Jewish museum in the world. Join us for a live tour exploring the rich history and heritage of the Jews in the Middle East and North Africa.
In honor of International Hummus Day, coming on May 13th, we will celebrate hummus and other iconic dishes with Delicious Israel.
Join us on a virtual journey to learn the ins and outs of hummus, visit the markets in Israel, and a general celebration of Israeli cuisine.
- National Day of Prayer
06.05.2021 ,Chicago, USA
- Old City Jerusalem Armenian Quarter
20.05.2021 ,Chicago, USA
Presented by Father Kurion
- The Current Future of MICE in the New Travel Reality
Planning, Policy and Strategy Division
- Old City Jerusalem Muslim Quarter
27.05.2021 ,Chicago, USA
- Virtual Israel Foodie Festival
A cooking demo from Bala Baya Restaurant in London, led by chef Eran Tibi.
Learn more about culinary options with a new poem presentation.
Test your knowledge with a short quiz using the Kahoot app. We have some amazing prizes as well!
*1st Place: 2 nights at the Prima hotel in Tel Aviv
* 2nd Place: A gift voucher worth £250 for the Bala Baya Restaurant in London
*3rd Place: Israeli goodie bag with a bottle of wine and an Israeli beer
- Refuel 21 Scotland: Live Q&A session with Dr. Shahar Shilo